pregnancy

Saturday, February 13, 2010

When I said I wanted the next one...

I did not think Amber would stop posting til I got off my lazy butt and posted a blog myself! So today I did everything but an assignment I am doing tomorrow, and my sociology homework (due the 18th). I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, and swept the whole upstairs. I also cleaned the kitchen counters/stove, watered Amber's little tree (what it is I can't think of off the top of my head), did dishes, and vaccumed the floor. Then I swept the upstairs dirt/dust/etc... down the stairs and vaccumed it and the whole downstairs up. I started the finishing of the laundry. I even put my books back upstairs. All in all I'd say work outweighed play today. Now I am off to check and see how the drying of the humidifier goes (cleaned it too) then check the mail, shovel the sidewalk (lazy maintenance jerks), and finish forging some maps in Halo3. If only I knew what Amber wanted for dinner... I'll surprise her and make a choice on my own, no?

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had a productive day. I vote spaghetti for dinner.

    ReplyDelete