pregnancy

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

starting to actually look thin

I havn't lost inches around my waistline, but my face sure looks thinner! Sorry it's fuzzy :(
I've still hit a bit of a wall with losing, but since its warmer outside I'm going to try to find time to walk the dog more often. We're both in need of some fresh air and exercise. I'm trying to use different things on my bagel for breakfast like peanut butter or eating something totally different like oatmeal with flax (flax is YUCKY!). My doc has ordered some more blood tests to see what's going on but her idea is that I'm just too stressed out. I guess I need to try and mellow out some more. I cleaned our bedroom and I am going to start retreating there and listening to music if i'm feeling stressed. Maybe nap time can return to my list of things to do :p

No comments:

Post a Comment