pregnancy

Monday, April 12, 2010

Crafty Woman

So I went to Michaels to find something to do and I found this CUTE pring. Problem was it was kinda expensive. So I bought a half yard. I thought and thought, "what can I do with this?!" I just love birds...
After much deliberation I decided that I'm going to make a very small quilt with this as a center piece and hang it as artwork.
This will be my first quilt like thing, so we'll see how it turns out!

In other news, I discovered a love for grapefruit. I also love it when food smiles at me. Zach thinks I'm a weirdo 'cause I don't put sugar on it. When I was a teenager I'd put salt on it, but now I just eat it like an orange...once wedge at a time. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I like the print, it's cute. I saw a print with the same style of birds but different colors a few months ago at JoAnn's. I get coupons emailed to me from Michaels every few weeks, I signed up for their teacher discount card. We don't have a Michael's nearby. I can forward the links to you if you'd like them.

    ReplyDelete