pregnancy

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy...the happiest fish I know

So I work up at 0400 this morning for really no reason. We decide to have baked french fries for breakfast. I decide that today is just going to be weird. We get bored and it's raining outside. Like a true nelson, we decide to go to Wal-Mart ('cause that's what grandma nelson used to do daily). We walk around looking at stuff, then we walk past the pets department. I see this fish among the dead/ugly fish...looking at me. Then he begins to dance. I INSISTED we buy this fish, 'cause he's happy. I need happiness around the house, so we find one of the grumpy ladies that works in the area and tell her to pick him out. She gets him in the bag and he literally jumps for, what I can only assume is, joy (most fish die at walmart...wouldn't you be happy?). Even the grumpy lady smiles and says, "yeah that is one happy fish."

He loves me, you can tell:

I just imagine him saying, "HEY, HEY, hey...hey....hey.....I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment