pregnancy

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Carrots and mud skipping

So Zach and I decided to go to Middle Fork State Park and walk the trails. At first it was fun and then the trail became amazingly muddy...then it was REALLY fun. We mucked around and got the squishy, sandy mud in between our toes. Our shoes are pretty much ruined (but they were cheap sandles so oh well). I forgot my camera, so here's some pictures I took with our phone.

I am obsessed with running water...I love rivers, lakes, and streams. (Zach says it has nothing to do with the fact that they keep vampires at bay)
This tree has been in Middle Fork since as long as I can remember and my parents say the same thing.

Today we also discovered Shadow's love of carrots. Maybe it was just for Easter that he decided to play the role of Easter Bunny.

Just the look on his face says, "Is that for me?"
This is such a horrid picture, but he tentatively sniffed it the first time.
"OM NOM NOM" I love this picture 'cause of his lazer eyes.
"NOM NOM"

Chaos poses for pictures...He was a fashion model in another life.
HAPPY EASTER!
or as Zach and China says, "Happy Jesus is a Zombie Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment