pregnancy

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pain.....everyone has it...except those with congenital insensitivity

So I took a lovely trip to ER a little while ago. I thought it would be just like going to work, but it was really weird. It gave me a chance to look at healthcare through a patient's standpoint. I really think it made me into a better person.
I know for sure I will NEVER stand by a patent's door and talk to them. I honestly used to do that so I could listen for call lights going off. My doctor did that and it was SO irritating. I felt like he didn't care.

In other news I finally got my new hula hoop! I haven't had the chance to upload the pictures because my computer is close to the end of it's life. My hoop is all sparkley and has blue traction tape on it so it stays on my hips a little better. I haven't gotten a chance to use it much because it hurts too much. Hopefully I'll get better and I will be able to use it. I tried to get shadow to jump through it but he's too scared. He'll just whine at it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are feeling better. Enjoy the hullahoop, I've been able to use them successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to feel better. It's been almost a week since I've had to take pain meds, so I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete