pregnancy

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I love my new job

So because this weekend is a holiday, I get paid double time and a half for 8 hours, then I get paid 8 hours on Monday even though I don't work, and I get weekend pay, and I get my raise for being trained as a monitor tech. I am able to afford our camping trip this year! I'm SO EXCITED!! I've wanted to do this since I was a little girl.

Okay I should probably tell you where we're going. We are going to Lake Glendale Stables. Basicly for 3 days and 2 nights we get a horse and we can go riding all day. They'll lend us some saddle bags and we can pack food, find a cool cave, and eat lunch somewhere. The most technology we are going to have is our phones, which will be off for the most part to save the battery. There are no outlets where we're going :D

I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Congratz! I am so excited for you being able to take a dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The impressive thing is Zach is excited, too. I actually took him on a trail ride and he enjoyed himself so he's looking forward to riding a horse that doesn't follow the horse in front of it. I thought for sure the no electricity thing would be an issue, but he seems to look past that. Maybe I'm rubbing off on him ^.^

    ReplyDelete