pregnancy

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 5 = barf

I'm entering week five of my pregnancy and let me tell you, morning sickness is no joke.. I had to leave work yesterday because I vomited so much I was beginning to shake and feel dizzy. I feared that I would be moving someone somewhere and drop them. I just couldn't do it. I just can't seem to keep anything down. Zach bought me some ensure, so I'm sipping at that and apple juice (for some reason I'm loving that stuff). I'm starting to feel somewhat better. I hope my boss doesn't get too mad at me. I'm going to do what I can for work, but I'm not going to endanger a patient.

Today I plan to get some chores done. Tomorrow is Zach's first day back to school, so I'd like to have the house somewhat clean so we can enjoy some time together. I'm hoping my mom will drop by at some time. I haven't seen her since I told her of my pregnancy :(


No comments:

Post a Comment