pregnancy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The begining and the end

Today Zach had his first and second interview with Carle. He's feeling pretty good about it and I'm starting to breath a bit easier. Zach is thrilled that I've stepped off my "Money Nazi" soap box and got us signed up for internet. He won't admit it but he's darn excited to be killing random people in halo again. I'm hoping this is our new begining and Zach getting terminated from that hell hole as the end of our rut and the begining of a social life. With Carle you get vacation days so spending time with family isn't a choice between money and love...which normally isn't a hard decision, but with money is shelter, food, and transportation. Family drama has calmed a bit and we both seemed to have gotten over it. We are just going to avoid the people that seem to have problems with me. Zach is a little worried about his nephew L and wants to see him, I think. He had a chance last week, but he was so sick. He's been on and off with some virus and I think some of it is the stress of being unemployed. I made what I like to call Turkey Corpse soup with lots of veggies so I'm hoping that'll make him feel better. Sometime I'll have to put up the recipe but it's in my head and I gotta cook it to know it.
I dunno how to turn this, but I had to add it. It makes me giggle every time I see it. I figured laughing is a good way to end our first blog.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment