pregnancy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Books...seems you need them to study.

So Zach is taking this class called Gender and Society. When he went to buy his books on his first day of class, there weren't any and so I freaked a bit and ordered his book online. It finally got here yesterday. Even though I KNOW I ordered the 4th edition of this book, I get the first. I could send it back, but they'll send me the other one in about a week. Zach has until the 21st to read 2 chapters, write in the discussion board (once for each chapter and about 3-4 paragraphs each), respond to another person's post to try and further the conversation, and take 2 quizes. We went to the Parkland bookstore at around 1100 and found out there are no books....still. They'll order us one and it'll be about a week. So we go to Follets. They don't have any 4th edition but in February they'll be getting the 5th edition in. We call the campus bookstores and nothing. We then start calling outside Champaign County. Zach starts to get really despirate and calls Rae and Amy. We call around to stores in Springfield and Carbondale and some place in Kentucky, Decatur, and any place in between. This book is non existant... We check all the local libraries including the Licoln Trail system (which has libraries all over Illinois) and we catch a break. The U of I Library has 3rd edition. We just got home and it is now 1745. I feel like I just wasted a day >.<

Thanks to Rae and Amy for helping him out.

In other news I have 3 more days left with my current job. I am EXCITED! I will have a whole week with nothing to do but chill at home until Feb 1st when I start my new job. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment