pregnancy

Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's on everyone's mind? SNOW!

So, if you are currently under a nice warm rock, let me tell you...it snowed. It was -5 last night. I was too scared to find out the wind chill. It has been 4 hours since I've come home and I'm still cold. But, I come home and just watch Shadow stare out the window like a kid staring at a Christmas tree. This idiot dog loves it. So, like the good "mom" I am, I take him out and throw the Frisbee around. This is the result v v v v You can't really tell in this picture but this nutty beast is absolutely covered in snow. He even managed to grow some snowballs in his fur. He was jumping and prancing around and just being all together crazy. After about 20 minutes he was still willing to chase the Frisbee, but I decided it was too cold. I had to drag him by his collar to get him back into the house. He kept pulling away trying to eat as much snow as he could. When I get him in he whines and whines looking outside because he knows where it went.

My dog is the only thing in Illinois happy about this snow.


If you haven't heard, Zach would like everyone to know his milk prophesied the snow on Monday, January 4th 2010. He took a picture to prove it.

Zach says, "OOOooooOOOO Behold the Oreo prophesy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment