pregnancy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My new job and Zach's first day

Yesterday, I got a new job. As of Febuary 1st I am a Health Care Tech at Carle Hospital. Woo Hoo! I get benifits for the first time in my life! It'll be hard, though. I'll still be 3rd shift and I'll be doing 12 hours for 3 days out of the week. The good thing about 3rds is I'll get $1 more an hour and on weekends I'll make 75 cents more!

Zach had his first day of school. He said he wanted to go back home all day, but he enjoyed it. He had his first class in an auditorium. He said that was kinda cool. He seems to like his teachers so far. He's got all but one book, which will be here th 18th hopefully. He couldn't find his Gender and Society book at the bookstore so I ordered one online (for $1.99). I was hoping to overnight it, but the fastest shipping they offered was crummy. I guess I can't complain for a $2 book.

That's all I've got to say today. Zach will prolly post more on his school day later today or tomorrow.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Congratz on the new Job!

    Zach, I am looking forward to hearing more about your classes.

    ReplyDelete